SUBMIT A FULL PAPER
We cordially invite you to submit your full paper(s) to your accepted abstract(s) until 28th of February, 2023. The full paper submission option will go online mid/end of December, 2022. Click on the following button to access the online submission platform
The full paper submission is closed. Thank you for your submission. The submitted full papers are now under review. The review process will take at least until mid of May, 2023. Once the review of all papers is finished, you will be informed about the acceptance status of your submitted full paper(s):
- Accepted – No revision required
- Accepted – Minor revision required
- Accepted – Major revision required
In case your full paper is accepted, you need to revise your full paper according to the comments by the reviewer (if any) and upload the final version of your full paper (= camera-ready copy) at the online submission platform until end of June, 2023. If your paper has more than 6 pages, you will be asked to shorten your paper. When you upload the final version, please make sure that
- the information in the full paper (paper title, keywords, names of authors, affiliations of authors, abstract) equals the information you enter at the online submission platform;
- images in the Word file are of high quality and that texts in the images are large enough in size (readability must be given);
- you use the format styles provided by the Word template and that your full paper complies with all instructions given in the Word template.
In case you’ve highlighted your abstract that it can be considered for the Early Career Forum (Young Researchers), when receiving a positive full paper review, the ISRM 2023 committee will decide whether to shift your contribution to the session for the Young Researchers.
If your full paper is rejected, you can read the reasons for the rejection at the online submission platform (if given by the reviewer). In case no information on the reasons is given, email us and we will contact the reviewer.
Please note that the proceedings will be not indexed at Web of Science, Scopus, etc. However, it will be incorporated at onepetro.org.
The process of deciding which paper will be assigned an oral or poster presentation slot starts after the review is finished (mid of May, 2023, earliest). Thus, you will be informed about the decision in May, 2023, earliest. Please note that there will be no livestream presentations (i.e., virtually). All oral presentations must be given at the congress venue in Salzburg in person.
If you have problems or questions relating to the submission, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider following prior to submission:
- You can submit a full paper only in case your submitted abstract has been accepted.
- Consider the remarks by the reviewers and chairpersons on your submitted abstract (if any). You can read them in the online submission platform.
- In case your contribution has been shifted to another session upon request by the reviewers or chairpersons (will be announced mid of December), consider the new session topic when preparing the full paper. A shift may be also requested after the full paper review. If so, we will inform you accordingly.
- Use the MS Word template to write your full paper: [red button below]. Read the instructions given in the template carefully and follow them. If your submitted document does not comply with the template specifications, we will return the document for revision. The full paper is limited to 6 pages. The maximum length of the abstract is 150 words. Language is English.
- For contribution indexing (Congress app, proceedings etc.), when submitting the full paper, amongst uploading the filled MS Word document, you also need to enter the names and affiliation of the authors, the title of your contribution, keywords (min. 4, max. 6), and the abstract into the forms of the online submission platform. Please read the instructions on the submission platform. The information you enter into the system will be directly used. Thus, be careful when entering the information and check for mistakes before submitting. The same rules apply for the online forms as for the fields in the MS Word document (e.g., do not cite titles like Prof. or Dr). Regarding the affiliation, only cite the institution (e.g., company or university name) but not the department.
- Accepting your abstract does not automatically result in acceptance of your submitted paper. Decisions upon acceptance of the full papers and requests for revision will be published mid of April, 2023. In case your contribution is accepted, you will be asked to revise and finalize your full paper until mid of June, 2023.
- In case you’ve highlighted your abstract that it can be considered for the Early Career Forum (Young Researchers), when receiving a positive full paper review, the ISRM 2023 committee will decide whether to shift your contribution to the session for the Young Researchers.
- When submitting your full paper, you must
- agree to the publication agreement [grey button below];
- decide whether you prefer an oral presentation or “poster only”;
- declare whether you or one of your co-authors (if any) are willing to participate at the congress in Salzburg, Austria, in October 2023;
- confirm that – in case of a positive declaration (cf. previous list item) – you or one of your co-authors (if any) will register for the congress within the early-bird registration period (ending on June 30th, 2023).
- You can edit your contact details (user account) and your paper submission(s) until the paper submission deadline. After that moment, and in case you finalize your submission(s) before the deadline, modifications are no longer possible and the submission(s) will be forwarded to the reviewers.
- At the online submission platform, the session timeout is 3 hours. The session timeout is the time that might pass between two actions (page calls). If you do not make any actions within 3 hours, you’re logged out automatically. Unsaved inputs are then lost.
- If you have problems or questions relating to the submission, email email@example.com.
- All important deadlines are listed here.