SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
We cordially invite you to submit your abstract(s) until 30th of June, 2022. Authors whose abstracts are selected will be invited to submit a full paper. The theme of the symposium is:
"Challenges in Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering"
For the paper management, we use the software provided by the company ConfTool GmbH.
Click on the following button to access the online submission platform:
Consider following prior to submission:
- Each submission must be assigned to one session topic. Available session topics are listed here. If you think that your submission also fits to another session, please name it in the field "Alternative Topic".
- The ISRM 2023 committee will consider the best papers for a publication in the journal Geomechanics and Tunnelling.
- If you are a young scientist (below the age of 35) and want to have your submission considered for the Early Career Forum (Young Researchers), please tick the related check box at the submission platform when submitting your contribution.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words.
- Language is English.
- There is no MS Word template for the submission. Enter your abstract online at the submission platform.
- Decisions upon acceptance of abstracts will be published beginning of August, 2022.
- Accepting your abstract does not automatically result in acceptance of your submitted paper. All papers will be reviewed separately.
- All important deadlines are listed here.
- You can edit your contact details (user account) and your abstract submissions until the abstract submission deadline. After that moment, modifications are no longer possible and submissions will be forwarded to the reviewers.
- If the reviewers and the programme committee think that your submission better fits into another session, we will inform you and shift your submission to this session.
- When you create a user account at the online submission platform, you must agree to the privacy statement agreement.
- At the online submission platform, the session timeout is 3 hours. The session timeout is the time that might pass between two actions (page calls). If the user does not make any actions within 3 hours, the user gets logged out automatically. Unsaved user inputs are then lost.
- If you have problems or questions relating to the submission, email email@example.com.